b. Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Aircraft) - Upon completion of inspection, units will
forward a priority message to: PM CH-47, ATTN: SFAE-AV-CH-L, DSN 897-4304 or (256) 313-4304,
firstname.lastname@example.org. The report will cite this TB, date of inspection, aircraft serial number,
aircraft and component hours, and results of the inspection. Inspection and reports will be completed no
later than 30 days after task/inspection suspense date.
Reporting Message Receipt (Spares) -
(1) Materiel in Wholesale Depot Storage - N/A.
(2) Materiel in Retail Storage - N/A
d. Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Spares) - N/A.
e. The following forms are applicable and are to be completed IAW DA Pam 738-751, 15 Jun 92 -
ULLS-A users will use applicable " " forms.
(1) DA Form 2408-5-1, Equipment Modification Record (actuator).
(2) DA Form 2406-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(3) DA Form 2406-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-14, Uncorrected Fault Record.
(5) DA Form 2405-15, Historical Record For Aircraft.
(6) DA Form 2408-16, Aircraft Component Historical Record. (If actuator is removed/replaced).
(7) DA Form 2408-18, Equipment Inspection List.
(8) DA Form 2410, Component Removal and Repair/Overhaul Record. (If actuator Is
(9) DD Form 1574/DD Form 1574-1, Serviceable Tag/Label - Materiel (color yellow). Annotate
remarks block with "nspected serviceable IAW CH-47-99-ASAM-02."