(all tasks in the new phase maintenance checklists), all required special inspections, safety of flight inspections,
lubrication orders, and preventive checks will be performed as listed in existing publications and messages.
The first new phase maintenance inspection will be Phase No. 1, Cycle 1 and will be when the new flying
hour interval between phases has elapsed since the old phase inspection. (Example: For the UH-1H/V aircraft, the initial
new phase No. 1, Cycle 1 inspection is due 150 flying hours after the old 100 hour phase inspection.) d. Changeover is
completed and the aircraft is on new phase maintenance when the following actions have been completed;
(1) All tasks in new phase maintenance checklist.
(2) Safety of flight inspections.
(3) All required special inspections.
(4) All additional items required to avoid exceeding the allowable time intervals.
13. Transfer of Aircraft. Transfer of aircraft covered by this technical bulletin occurs for an activity on phase
maintenance. For transfer instructions, refer to TM 55-1500-326-24, Standards of Serviceability for Transfer of Aircraft.
14. Entry in Historical Records. An entry shall be recorded on the DA Form 2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft,
when the aircraft is placed on phase maintenance (i.e., at beginning of the changeover period). The entry shall include
date and aircraft time (flight hours) when placed on phase maintenance and time (flight hours) when Phase No. 1 is due.
An example of the entry is:
"A/C placed on phase maintenance 26 Oct 76 at 2314.6 aircraft hours, IAW TB 55-1500-337-24.
maintenance inspection No. 1 due at 2400."