78. DUMMY RECEPTACLES AND CONNECTOR
receptacle, along with dimensions and part number
COVERS, SERIES I.
breakdown, is illustrated (Figure 48).
79. This section contains the information pertaining to
82. PROTECTIVE COVERS. Protective covers are more
dummy receptacles, connector covers, and their
commonly called dust caps. These are connector covers
procurement as related to Series I connectors only.
for plugs and receptacles.
80. DUMMY RECEPTACLE. Dummy receptacles are
83. Connector Covers for Plugs MS27501. The
provided and shall be used to stow unmated plugs
connector cover for plugs, along with part number
caps or protective covers when the related component
breakdown, is illustrated (Figure 49).
is not in operational use. The dummy receptacle shall
be marked and located to permit easy location and
number breakdown, is illustrated (Figure 50).
81. Dummy Receptacle M38999/9. This dummy
receptacle is to be used where necessary. The dummy