85. DUMMY RECEPTACLES AND CONNECTOR
receptacle, along with dimensions and part number
COVERS, SERIES II.
breakdown, is illustrated (Figure 51).
86. This section contains the information pertaining to
89. PROTECTIVE COVERS. Protective covers are more
dummy receptacles, connector covers, and their
commonly called dust caps. There are dust caps for
procurement as related to Series II connectors only.
plugs and receptacles.
87. DUMMY RECEPTACLES. Dummy receptacles are
90. Connector Covers for Plugs MS27510. The
provided and shall be used to stow unmated plugs,
connector cover for plugs, along with part number
caps or protective covers when the related component
breakdown, is illustrated (Figure 52).
is not in operational use. The dummy receptacle shall
be marked and located to permit easy location and
breakdown, is illustrated (Figure 53).
88. Dummy Receptacle M38999/10. This dummy
receptacle is to be used where necessary. The dummy