133. DUMMY RECEPTACLES, PROTECTIVE
136. Dummy Receptacle D38999/50. This dummy
COVERS, AND DUST CAPS, SERIES IV.
receptacle is used where necessary. The dummy
receptacle, along with dimensions and part number
134. This section contains the information pertaining
breakdown, is illustrated (Figure 72).
137. PROTECTIVE COVERS. There are protective
covers for plugs and receptacles.
135. DUMMY RECEPTACLES. Dummy receptacles
are provided and shall be used to stow unmated plugs,
138. Protective Covers. Dust cap DCR10 and DCP10
caps, or protective covers when the related component
is not in operational use. The dummy receptacle shall
covers, part numbers, along with dimensions and
be marked and located to permit easy location and
technical data are shown in Figure 73 and Figure 74.
Table 8 addresses the gasket material used, and Table 9
shows the method of external attachment.