19. CLASS L CONNECTOR ACCESSORIES.
22. DUST CAPS. Protective covers are more commonly
called dust caps. The purpose of dust caps is to prevent
20. The following information applies to Class: L
dirt from entering connectors, pins, and sockets and
to prevent coupling device from damage. For detailed
information on dust caps refer to: MS90564 (Figure 14)
21. CONDUIT FITTINGS. Conduit fittings are used to
and MS90563 (Figure 15).
connect a conduit to a connector and may be either a
ferrule, nut, adapter, box fitting, 45° elbow, 90° elbow,
23. RUBBER BUSHINGS. The primary use is to
hex nut, or seal assembly. See WP 007 03 for detailed
provide a cushion for wires at connector to aid strain
information on the conduit fittings which apply to class
relief. Bushing standard material and color is black
L: AN3050, AN3051, AN3052, AN3053, AN3054,
neoprene rubber. For detailed information on the cable
AN3055, AN3056, AN3058, AN3064, AN3060, AN3061,
sealing gland (rubber bushing) refer to MS23747
AN3062, AN3063, AN3067, and AN3068.