Page 27/(28 agank)
PBl e 27
113. CONNECTOR REMOVAL AND INSTALLA-
114. CONNECTOR BUILD-UP, SOLDER CON-
TION. If the connector is severely damaged or cannot
be repaired using the above procedures, proceed as
115. For buildup procedures for solder contacts refer
to NAVAIR 01-1A-505-1, WP 016 00.
a. Starting from outside of damaged connector,
tag wires and remove all contacts from connector
116. CONNECTOR CLEANING AND PRESERVA-
(Paragraph 107). If contact cannot be removed, cut wire
as close to connector as possible and attach new contact
(Paragraphs 101 and 102).
117. For connector cleaning and corrosion control
procedures refer to NAVAIR 01-1A-505-1, WP 026 00.
b. Starting from center of new connector, maintain
a smooth wire dress and insert contact into correct
cavity (Paragraph 103). Remove tag from wire. Repeat
procedure until all contacts are installed in new