38. SERIES QL AND QM CONNECTOR BUILD-UP.
30. RF CONNECTOR BUILD-UP.
To assemble Series QL and QM connectors, perform
procedures (Figure 9).
31. GENERAL PROCEDURES. Cables with woven or
braided outer jackets shall have two wraps of insulating
39. SERIES SC CONNECTOR BUILD-UP. To assemble
tape placed around the jacket behind the point of
Series SC connectors, perform procedures (Figure 10).
40. SERIES SMA CONNECTOR BUILD-UP. To
assemble Series SMA connectors, perform procedures
accomplished in accordance with NAVAIR 01-1A-
505-1, WP 016 00.
41. S E R I E S S M B C O N N E C T O R B U I L D - U P . T o
33. CRIMPING. Using the tools identified in Table 6
assemble Series SMB connectors, perform procedures
for the type connector being assembled, perform
crimping procedures in accordance with NAVAIR 01-
1A-505-1, WP 013 00.
42. S E R I E S S M C C O N N E C T O R B U I L D - U P . T o
assemble Series SMC connectors, perform procedures
34. CABLE STRIPPING. Cable stripping procedures
shall be performed in accordance with the tooling and
procedural information contained in NAVAIR 01-1A-
43. S E R I E S T N C C O N N E C T O R B U I L D - U P . T o
505-1, WP 009 00. For specific cable stripping
assemble Series TNC connectors, perform procedures
dimensions, refer to the vendor provided dimensions
and tolerances that are included with every connector
(as required by MIL-PRF-39012E, paragraph 3.28, titled
44. CONNECTOR SEALING.
45. MOISTURE PROOFING. The preferred method of
35. S E R I E S B N C C O N N E C T O R B U I L D - U P . T o
moisture proofing coaxial connectors is the use of the
assemble Series BNC connectors perform procedures
threaded coupled connectors, The second method is
use of the insulating tape. Perform procedures
36. SERIES C CONNECTOR BUILD-UP. To assemble
Series, C connectors, perform procedures (Figure 7).
46. CLEANING AND PRESERVATION.
37. SERIES N CONNECTOR BUILD-UP. To assemble
47. For connector cleaning and preservation procedures
Series N connectors, perform procedures (Figure 8).
refer to NAVAIR 01-1A-505-1, WP 026 00.