(1) New parts that show sign of having been reworked.
(2) Used parts showing signs of unauthorized repair.
(3) Parts with poor workmanship, or signs of having been
reworked especially in the area of the part number and/or serial
(4) Used parts that lack verifiable serviceability documentation
(5) Poor quality documentation, that was not prepared per DA
(6) Managed items with questionable part numbers not listed in
TB l-1500-341-01 or the ULLS-A Component Legitimate Code files, or
fraudulent or suspicious DMWR, or FAA parts manufacturer approved
(7) Items received with photocopies of required records, and no
attached materiel condition tag.
(8) Parts with any finishing that is inconsistent with industry
standards; for example, discoloration, resurfacing.
(9) New parts received with maintenance release tags.
(10) Parts with documentation exhibiting incomplete or
inconsistent part identity information.
Historical Data Assistance Activities.
AMCOM has established
HOTLINE" assistance activities to resolve
problems caused by missing or damaged component historical data.
hotline activities also will provide guidance in the event a
component data plate is lost or obliterated, and assist in the
investigation of suspected counterfeit and bogus parts.
activities should contact the appropriate "HOTLINE" listed below:
a . Active duty, National Guard and Army Reserve activities should
contact the AMCOM "2410 Hot Line" by telephone at DSN 897-2410 or
Commercial (256) 313-2410 or
at DSN 897-2075.
be addressed to
DOD activities or contractors to DOD activities contact the
Field Data Division, Customer Interface Branch Hotline by telephone
or commercial at (256)
is DSN 897-2075 or Commercial (256)
voice mail on the phone system, so do not hang up.
Army Depot personnel and field teams should
contact the CCAD 2410 coordinator at DSN 861-4544, or commercial
(512) 939-4544, the
extension is 3352.