(3) When the need for a kit is determined, and development of a
kit is recommended.
When submitting a QDR provide a narrative summary with the
(1) Reason parts were not used.
(2) Reason additional parts were required.
(3) Reason for addition or deletion of parts from the kit.
(4) Reason for recommending development of a new kit.
(5) Additional information which can be used to evaluate kit
h. When like components are being repaired in quantity, only one
QDR is needed to report the kit problem(s); however, care must be
taken to identify the correct quantity of kits and parts concerned.
are submitted against the repair kit and not the component
that is being repaired.