7. Circuit breakers -- Check for indication
of defective circuit.
As each electrical switch is returned to
ON, note loadmeter reading and check for
evidence of ire.
8. Essential electrical equipment -- On
(individually until ire source is isolated).
9. Land as soon as practicable.
SMOKE AND FUME ELIMINATION
1. Crew oxygen masks -- 100% and on.
2. Passenger oxygen -- ON.
3. BLEED AIR VALVE switches -- ENVIR
4. VENT BLOWER switch -- AUTO.
5. AFT BLOWER -- OFF.
6. CABIN TEMP MODE -- OFF.
IF SMOKE AND FUMES ARE NOT ELIMINATED:
7. CABIN PRESS -- DUMP.
Opening storm window after depressur-
izing will facilitate smoke and fume re-
8. Passenger oxygen masks -- Check.
Conirm that all passengers are receiving
9. Engine Instruments -- Monitor.
3. FLAPS -- APPROACH.