1. Passenger manual drop-out -- Push off.
2. Oxygen system -- Systems ready.
3. EROS O2 system -- Check:
a. Dilutor Levers on each mask -- 100%.
b. N-100% regulator control -- 100%
c. EMERGENCY "PRESS TO TEST" button
on each mask (red) -- Press and release.
Ensure oxygen can be heard momentarily
lowing from each oxygen mask.
4. Read oxygen pressure from gauge.
1850 psi at 15ºC is a fully charged bottle. Read
duration directly from the Oxygen Duration Ta-
a. Read oxygen pressure from gauge.
b. Read OAT (with battery on).
c. Determine percent of usable capacity from
d. Compute oxygen duration in minutes from
duration by percent of usable capacity, as
in following example:
each diluter-demand crew mask in use as two
(e.g., with four passengers and a crew of two,
enter table at eight people using).
(1) Pilot and copilot with masks set at
100% Plus 6 passengers = 10 people
(2) Cylinder volume 115 cubic feet.
(3) Duration with full bottle = 73 minutes.
(4) Duration with 57% capacity: 0.57 x 73
= 41 minutes.