4. Press TCAS at R6 Line Select Key.
5. On TCAS page, press TEST Line Select Key,
a. PFD displays red and green VSI advisory
bands on vertical speed scale. Message
TCAS TEST (white) shows below vertical
b. Observe displays to see TFC symbol is
highlighted by cyan (blue) background;
press adjacent Line Select Key on both
PFDs and MFD.
c. TCAS test pattern is displayed and
included four types of trafic symbols;
message TCAS TEST (white); and TCAS
FAIL (yellow - if test fails).
d. Audio -- Ensure aural message, "TCAS
SYSTEM TEST OKAY" is heard.
Test 2 (Full Time Display)
1. Ensure TCAS display TFC is selected for
display on both PFDs and MFD.
2. Repeat steps 4 through 5 a, c, and d from
Test 1 above.
TEST 1 (Terrain Pop-Up)
EGPWS terrain display will always "pop up" at
MFD regardless of TERR selection for display
at either or both of PFDs.
1. Ensure TERR is not selected for display on
either PFD or MFD.
2. Ensure TERR INHB switch is not engaged.
MFD and Pilot PFD will auto range to 10NM
during self test.
3. G/S INHB switch push and hold for approx 1
second. Observe the following:
Change 1 P-13