Usable Fuel Quantity Data
*Unusable fuel quantity not included in totals.
1. Standby Pump Switch (#1 Engine)
2. Fuel Quantity Indicator (#1 Engine)
3. Fuel Quantity Main/Auxiliary Gauge System Selector Switch
4. Fuel Quantity Indicator (#2 Engine)
5. Standby Pump Switch (#2 Engine)
6. Auxiliary Transfer Override Switch (#2 Engine)
7. Crossfeed Switch
8. Auxiliary Transfer Override Switch (#1 Engine)
In turbulence or during maneuvers, the NO FUEL XFR annunciators may momentarily illuminate after
the auxiliary fuel has completed transfer.
d. Fuel Gauging System. A capacitance type fuel gauging system measures fuel quantity. Two fuel gauges,
one for the left and one for the right fuel system, read fuel quantity in pounds. A maximum of 3% error may be
encountered in each system; however, the system is compensated for fuel density changes due to temperature ex-
cursions. In addition to the fuel gauges, amber #1 NAC LOW or #2 NAC LOW annunciators on the caution/advisory
annunciator panel illuminate when there is approximately 30 minutes (approximately 58 gallons) of fuel per engine
remaining (on standard day, at sea level, maximum cruise power consumption rate).