(10) Rotating boom dipole antenna -- Check condition and position.
(11) Data link antenna radome -- Check condition.
6. Fuselage Left Side. Check as follows:
a. Fuselage left side -- Check.
* (1) General condition -- Check.
(2) Stabilon and static wick -- Check condition.
(3) P-band antenna -- Check condition.
(4) Static ports -- Check clear of obstruction.
(6) Emergency light -- Check condition.
(7) Cabin door -- Check door seal and condition.
(8) Fuselage top side -- Check general condition and antennas.
* b. Chocks and tie downs -- Removed.
8-13. INTERIOR CHECK.
1. Cargo/loose equipment -- Check secured.
2. ECU/ECU Service Panel -- Check circuit breakers closed, UDM installed (as required).
3. Cabin/cargo doors -- Test and lock:
a. Cabin door -- Check closed and latched as follows:
(1) Safety arm and diaphram plunger -- Check position (lift doorstep).
(2) Index marks on rotary cam locks (6) -- Check aligned with indicator windows.
b. Cargo door -- Check closed and latched as follows:
(1) Upper handle -- Check closed and latched. (Observe through cargo door latch handle access
(2) Index marks on rotary cam locks (4) -- Check aligned with indicator windows.
(3) Lower pin latch handle -- Check closed and latched. (Observe through cargo door lower latch
handle access cover window.)
(4) Carrier rod -- Check orange indicator aligned with orange stripe on carrier rod. (Observe
through window, aft lower corner.)
c. BATTERY switch -- OFF.
d. Cargo door -- Check closed and latched.
e. Cabin door -- Close but leave unlatched. Check CABIN DOOR annunciator light illuminated.
f. Cabin door -- Open. Check CABIN DOOR annunciator light extinguished.
g. BATTERY switch -- ON . Check CABIN DOOR annunciator light illuminated.
h. Cabin door -- Close and latch. Check CABIN DOOR annunciator light extinguished.
The above procedures check both cargo and cabin door security provisions.
Emergency exit -- Check secure and key removed.
Mission cooling ducts -- Check open and free of obstructions.
COMSEC keys -- Loaded as required.
Crew/passenger brieing -- Complete.
8-14. BEFORE STARTING ENGINES.
Parking Brake -- Check and Set.
ELT -- ARM.
Oxygen system -- Set as required.
Circuit breakers -- Check in.