@ LANDING GEAR CONTROL and LANDING GEAR IND circuit breakers -- Check in..
3. GEAR DOWN lights -- Check illuminated.
If indication remains unsafe:
4. Landing gear emergency extension -- Perform.
If for any reason the green GEAR DOWN lights do not illuminate (i.e., in case of an electrical system
failure), continue pumping until suficient resistance is felt to ensure that the gear is down and
locked. Do not stow the LANDING GEAR ALTERNATE EXTENSION pump handle, but leave it in the
full up position. The landing gear cannot be manually retracted in light.
b. Landing Gear Emergency Extension.
1. Airspeed -- Below 179 KIAS.
@ LANDING GEAR CONTROL circuit breaker -- PULL.
3. LDG GEAR CONTROL handle -- DN.
4. LANDING GEAR ALTERNATE EXTENSION pump handle -- Unstow. Pump until the three green
GEAR DOWN annunciators illuminate and red gear handle lights extinguish.
5. LANDING GEAR ALTERNATE EXTENSION pump handle -- If three green GEAR DOWN lights
are illuminated, stow the lever (secure in clip).
c. Gear-up Landing.
1. Fuel load -- Reduce.
2. Crew Emergency Brieing -- Complete.
# Loose equipment -- Stowed.
$ ENVIRO & PNEU BLEED AIR valve switches -- PNEU ONLY (Below 10,000 feet).
% CABIN PRESS switch -- DUMP (After cabin is depressurized).
Prior to removing emergency exit hatch, slow to safe airspeed (approximately 160 KAIS or below)
and ensure passengers are seated with seat belts fastened, and all loose equipment is secured.
^ Cabin emergency hatch -- Remove and stow.
7. Seat belts and harnesses -- Secured.
* LANDING GEAR ALTERNATE EXTENSION pump handle -- STOWED.
( LANDING GEAR CONTROL circuit breaker -- In.
Zk TAWS circuit breaker -- Out.
11. LANDING GEAR CONTROL handle -- UP.
Zx Nonessential electrical equipment -- Off.
Zc FLAPS -- DOWN (100% for landing).
Fly a normal approach to touchdown. Avoid touching down in a nose-high attitude. Brakes may
be used for reducing landing roll and for directional control.
Just prior to touchdown:
14. POWER levers (runway assured) -- IDLE.
Zn CONDITION levers -- FUEL CUTOFF.
Zm FIRE PULL handles -- PULL.