INSTALLING AREA LIGHT
Do not remove wing nuts from screws.
When area light is installed at cargo end of shelter, cable is routed over
top of shelter. Excess cable slack should be neatly coiled on area light
post so that it does not present a hazard to personnel.
1. Remove area light from inside fixed personnel end wall by loosening two wing nuts and sliding mounting
screws out of mounting brackets.
2. Remove bulb from Shelter BII Box and twist into light socket.
3. Unroll area light cable.
4. Install area light on outside of fixed personnel or cargo end wall by sliding mounting screws into mounting
5. Secure area light to mounting brackets by tightening two wing nuts.
6. Remove protective dust cap from either "J3" or "J4" connector on power entry panel.
7. Remove protective dust cap from area light cable.
8. Connect area light cable into "J3" or "J4" connector on power entry panel and secure with lock ring.
End of Work Package