2. Inside personnel will shorten two struts (1) and secure to ceiling brackets (3). They will then move outside
shelter to assist outside personnel.
3. After all inside personnel are clear, allow the roof panel (2) to close to vertical position.
4. Slide hinged roof inward to storage position by rotating the solar bar handles up.
5. Remove safety pin from hinged jacks.
6. Lower and remove hinged jacks (and extensions, if used) supporting hinged floor.
7. Store hinged jacks on left cargo door and secure safety pins. For more information on jack extensions, refer
8. While holding hinged sidewall, remove two sidewall support braces and store in Shelter BII Box.
To avoid injury, be careful not to get caught between cable and sidewall panel.
Do not attempt to control panel if it is accidentally dropped, trapped air acts as a
9. Fold down hinged sidewall onto hinged floor. Allow wall to free fall before it comes to same plane as cables.