REMOVING COMPONENTS ON SHEARING MACHINE
1. Remove two bolts, two washers, and two stock arms from front of shear.
2. Replace two bolts and two washers in front of shear.
3. Replace two stock arms on pedal using two bolts, four flat washers, two lock washers, and two nuts.
4. Raise pedal to top of machine and reinstall pedal support brackets with two bolts and two washers located on
front of machine.
5. Remove adjustable back stop (1) from support bars (2) located at rear of shearing machine (3).
6. Remove one bolt, with one nut, two flat washers, and two lock washers for each of two brackets (3).