If it is intended to use a dolly set to move shelter, place pieces of 4x4 lumber
under frame and clear of ISO fittings to facilitate mounting of dolly set.
1. Remove safety pins on four ISO jacks.
Stencil on ISO jack indicates handle rotation to raise or lower jack.
2. Lower all ISO jacks simultaneously until shelter is completely lowered.
3. Turn locking handle clockwise thus lowering jack attachment insert in ISO fitting.
4. Remove ISO jacks from four corners of shelter.
5. Replace four ISO jacks (2) inside of personnel and right cargo doors (1) by turning locking handle (3) to
secure jack attachment insert (4) and insert safety pin (5).