1. Following steps 1 thru 9 of Personnel End. Once those steps are complete, continue with step 2 of Cargo
2. Using electrical tape, attach a length of package twine or 1/4" rope approximately 25-30 feet long to end of
ECU power cable. This will be end just removed from circuit breaker box.
3. At electrical connector end of ECU power cable, pull ECU power cable through fixed roof beam. When ECU
power cable has been pulled completely out of fixed roof beam, there should be an adequate amount of
twine/rope left at circuit breaker box end to allow for pulling rope back through with new ECU power cable
4. After old ECU power cable has been pulled through, remove twine/rope and attach to new ECU power cable.
5. At circuit breaker box end, pull twine/rope through fixed roof beam until correct amount of ECU power cable is
extending beyond end of fixed roof beam. (A second person at cargo door end guiding and feeding cable into
fixed roof beam will make this procedure easier).
6. Remove twine/rope.
7. Pull ECU power cable through box connector and tighten connector compression nut after cable has been
positioned with length of wire, approximately 36 inches, needed inside circuit breaker box.
8. Attach ECU power cable wires to circuit breaker with neutral and ground wires to corresponding terminal strip.
9. Replace circuit breaker panel board and cover onto circuit breaker box.
10. Move main circuit breaker to the ON position.