1. Remove anvil from anvil/throatless shear stand by removing four bolts, four lock washers, eight flat washers,
and four nuts.
2. Store hardware in cotton mailing bag.
1. Prepare and weld cracked or broken welds in accordance with MIL-STD-2219. Welding repair must not
interfere with form, fit, or function of stand.
2. If anvil/throatless shear stand is damaged beyond repair, replace it with a new one. A new anvil/throatless
shear stand can be manufactured from drawing found in WP 0027 00.
3. Prepare and paint per instructions given on drawing in WP 0027 00.