1. Align three holes in repaired or replacement shearing machine bracket with three holes in shearing machine
2. Remove hardware from cotton mailing bag.
3. With a flat washer on a bolt, insert bolt into one of holes in bracket and through shearing machine base.
4. From inside of shearing machine base, install a flat washer, lock washer, and nut onto bolt. Tighten by hand
only at this time.
5. Follow same procedure for remaining two bolts, flat washers, lock washers, and nuts for mounting shearing
machine bracket to shearing machine base.
6. After all three bolts with associated hardware have been installed; torque bolts 160-190 in. lbs.
7. Align installed shearing machine bracket holes with two threaded inserts in floor.
8. Insert remaining two bolts with lock washers and flat washer.