1. Remove bolts, lock washers, and flat washers attaching bracket to floor.
2. Remove bolts, lock washers, flat washers, and nuts from bracket attaching bracket to band saw base.
3. Store all hardware in cotton mailing bag.
1. Align three holes in replacement band saw bracket with three holes in band saw base.
2. Remove hardware from cotton mailing bag.
3. Insert bolt into one of holes in bracket and through band saw base.
4. Torque bolts 160-190 in. lbs.
5. Follow same procedure for remaining two bolts, flat washers, lock washers, and nuts for mounting band saw
bracket to band saw base.
6. After all bolts with associated hardware have been installed, torque bolts 160-190 in. lbs.
7. Align installed band saw bracket holes with two threaded inserts in floor.
8. Insert bolts with lock washers against bolt heads and flat washers against bracket, through bracket and into
9. After both bolts have been tightened by hand, torque bolts 160-190 in. lbs.
End of Work Package
0025 00-23/(0025 00-24 blank)