OPERATION UNDER UNUSUAL CONDITIONS
SECURITY MEASURES FOR ELECTRONIC DATA
This section provides instructions for operation of the shelter in unusual weather conditions. Operation during
blackout conditions is also provided.
OPERATION IN RAIN AND/OR MUD
1. When setting up shelter, place wood planks or boards under each jack pad to increase bearing area.
2. Provide adequate drainage ditch to prevent standing water around shelter area.
3. Check leveling jacks frequently for sinking; level shelter as required by adjusting lift jacks.
4. Close and secure all doors in shelter.
5. Check seals for proper placement and compression.
OPERATION IN SNOW, ICE, OR EXTREME COLD
In extreme cold, do not touch metal parts with bare hands. Severe skin damage
Fluorescent lights have a delay time in coming on at temperatures of 0F and
1. Remove snow routinely and prior to holding roof with a soft bristle brush, broom, or equivalent.
2. Remove ice from shelter before lowering hinged panels.
3. Ensure ECU is properly connected to shelter.
4. Keep all doors and vents closed.