1. Install door hasp by using latch handle as a guide to position.
2. Mark position of door hasp.
There should be adequate clearance for latch handle to swing around door hasp
3. Rotate latch handle out of way and match drill door hasp to door in two places.
4. Deburr all holes and clean off all metal shavings.
5. Position latch and insert two rivets into two holes.
Rivets should be dipped or coated in sealing compound before inserting into
6. Pull rivets to secure door hasp to door.
7. Weld door hasp to door in two places.
8. Prime surface.
9. Apply a bead of sealing compound along remaining two sides of door hasp as well as coating rivet heads with
10. Paint per specifications located on CARC plate on personnel end, outside of shelter.