Disconnect electrical power from shelter before removing components. Failure to
observe this warning may cause DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY to personnel.
1. Mark and disconnect wires from 100A circuit breaker that will be removed.
Do not completely remove screw; loosen only enough to allow removal of 100A
2. Loosen screw holding 100A circuit breaker in place. Pull the 100A circuit breaker from the bus bar and
remove from the circuit breaker box.
1. Place new 100A circuit breaker in place and tighten screw.
2. Connect wires.
3. Attach panel board to circuit breaker box with screws and washers.
4. Place panel cover on model NQOB panel board, move clamp fingers to LOCK position and tighten captive
5. Close circuit breaker panel door.
End of Work Package