9. Loosen compression nut (5) on box connector at circuit breaker box (1) and pull ECU power cable (6) through
and out of box connector.
10. Pull ECU power cable through box connector and tighten connector compression nut after cable has been
positioned with length of wire, approximately 36 inches, needed inside circuit breaker box.
11. Attach ECU power cable wires to circuit breaker with neutral and ground wires to corresponding terminal strip.
12. Replace circuit breaker panel board and cover onto circuit breaker box.
13. Move main circuit breaker to the ON position.