Disconnect electrical power from shelter before removing components. Failure to
observe this warning may cause DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY to personnel.
1. Mark and disconnect wires from 20A circuit breaker that will be removed.
2. Loosen screw holding 20A circuit breaker in place. Do not completely remove screw; loosen only enough to
allow removal of 20A circuit breaker.
3. Pull 20A circuit breaker from bus bar and remove from circuit breaker box.
1. Place new 20A circuit breaker in place and tighten screw.
2. Connect wires.
3. Turn power ON, test, and turn power OFF.
4. Attach panel board to circuit breaker box with screws and washers.
5. Place panel cover on model NQOB panel board, move clamp fingers to LOCK position and tighten captive
6. Close circuit breaker panel door.