POWER TRAIN SHOP
SHELTER CLOSING SEQUENCE
Four personnel are required to perform the following procedures.
Make sure hinged floor is clear of items or debris and floor hinges are clean
of sand or dirt.
Make sure top of hinged roof is clear of items, debris, snow, or ice and
hinged floor extension is clear of foreign matter, snow, or ice.
Do not attempt to remove ISO jacks until after shelter has been lowered.
When floor is lowered, (to allow roof clearance for folding) devices securing
fold-out floor counterbalance cables can be disengaged.
REMOVING AREA LIGHT
1. Disconnect area light cable from either "J3" or "J4" connector on power entry panel.
2. Replace protective dust cap on "J3" or "J4" connector on power entry panel.
3. Replace protective dust cap on area light cable.
Do not remove wing nuts from screws.
4. Loosen wing nuts and remove area light from location outside shelter.
5. Roll up area light cable.
6. Remove bulb and store in Shelter BII Box.
7. Install area light on inside fixed personnel end wall by securing area light to mounting brackets and tightening