REMOVING CEILING LIGHTS FROM HINGED ROOF
Ensure main circuit breaker and all other circuit breakers in breaker panel are
in the OFF position.
In the event of lamp breakage, care must be taken in removal of broken
glass fragments and white phosphorous dust that may be dispersed within
fixture. Inhalation of phosphorous dust could cause SERIOUS INJURY to
1. Twist power cable plug one-quarter turn counterclockwise to unlock and then remove from connector.
2. Press and hold plunger lock (1) in hinged roof light bracket (3).
3. Move entire light fixture lengthwise away from power cable end to disengage light from four captive studs (2)
in hinged roof.
4. Move light fixture into fixed roof section and rotate 180 degrees. Mate with four captive studs (2) in fixed roof.
5. Secure fixture by moving until spring loaded plunger engages.
6. Place power cable into storage clip on ceiling.
7. Repeat these procedures for each of two remaining ceiling lights.