RELEASING SHELTER LATCHES
1. Remove four removable latches and place in Shelter BII Box.
It is essential that non-removable latches are pressed flat into pans.
2. Release all non-removable latches between hinged sidewall, end wall, roof, and floor and press flat in pans.
RELEASING SHELTER WALLS
1. Lower two support struts from hinged roof by removing quick-release pin.
2. Extend support struts to their full length and insert quick-release pin.
3. Using two personnel raise roof with struts and set struts in place.