HIGH VOLTAGE exists in electrical system of shop. All electrical inspections,
repairs, or replacements shall be performed with power OFF and only by
qualified electricians. Serious shock hazards exist which could result in
SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH to personnel.
1. Move main circuit breaker to the OFF position.
2. Ensure grounding rod (1) is firmly driven into ground.
3. Ensure BNC clamp (2) and screw (4) are securely fastened.
4. Ensure there is no sign of oxidation around clamp (2) or screw (4).
5. Check that grounding cable (3) is not frayed or broken.