2. Remove power cable from storage clip (1) on ceiling.
3. Press and hold plunger lock (2) in fixed roof light storage bracket (3).
4. Move entire light fixture lengthwise toward power cable end to disengage light from four captive studs (4) in
5. Move light fixture into expandable section and rotate 180 degrees. Mate with four captive studs (4) in hinged
6. Secure fixture by moving until spring loaded plunger engages.
7. Plug power cable into connector, and twist one-quarter turn clockwise to lock in.
8. Repeat these procedures for two remaining ceiling lights.