4. Obtain four bolts (2), four lock washers (3), and four flat washers (4) from appropriate storage location.
5. Align holes in clerk desk C leg brackets (1) with inserts and install bolts (2), lock washers (3), and flat washers
6. Torque bolts 160-190 in. lbs.
7. Lift four clerk chairs, turn upside down, and position on top of clerk desk C and D.
8. Obtain cargo straps from appropriate storage location.
9. Position cargo straps over adjusting screw of four clerk chairs between seat bottom and chair legs.
10. Hook adjustable end of cargo straps and tighten securely.