c. Disconnecting Shelter Power Cable
1. Disconnect male end of shelter power cable
(1) from power distribution panel (2).
2. Unscrew lock ring (3) on J1 receptacle (4) on
shelter power entry panel (6) and remove cable connec-
tor (5) fkom recepGcle.
3. Replace dust cap(7).
4. Clean cable(1) and store in shelter.
1. Ensure all circuit breakers (1) in the power
distribution panel (2) are in the OFF position.
2. Ensure all shelter power cables (3) are discon-
nected from the power distribution panel (2).
3. A qualified electrician should disconnect
power distribution panel power cable (4) from the
power distribution panel (2) and the power source
IAW TM 5-6150-226-13&P.