2-9. Disconnecting Shop Utilities (Other Than Electrical).
a. Disonnecting Water Supply
1. Obtain two protective dust caps (1) from shop
2. Remove adapters and fittings from connector
(2) at service panel.
3. Install dust cap on each end of feed thru con-
nector (2), tighten securely.
1. Remove male quick-disconnect coupling (1)
from the air inlet nipple (2) at service utility panel.
Store in shop storage chest.
2. Obtain a dust cap (3) from storage chest.
3. Install dust cap (3) on air inlet nipple (2).