4-10. DAY SENSOR SUBASSEMBLY INSTALLATION ON DAYSIDE TEST BENCH. (CONT)
Figure 4-4. Mounting of Insert/Adapter to Day Sensor Subassembly
(2) Push sensor mount handle (1, figure 4-5) to the unlock (away from operator) position.
(3) Lift day sensor subassembly and insert/adapter handles of insert/ adapter and alive
numbered insert/adapter guide pins (2) with corresponding numbered holes (3) on sensor
(4) Ensure that guide pin (4) on insert/adapter is alined with hole (5) on sensor mount assembly.
(5) Mount day sensor subassembly and insert/adapter to sensor mount assembly and pull
sensor mount handle (1) to the lock (toward operator) position. Ensure that day sensor
subassembly and insert/adapter are firmly locked in place before releasing insert/adapter
d. Reassembling of Shipping and Storage Container.
(1) Reinstall case assembly (1, figure 4-6) on base assembly (2).
(2) Engage and lock latches (3).
(3) Grasp handles (4) of case assembly and place in shipping and storage container.
(4) Reinstall container cover (5) and close latches (6).