2-10. NIGHTSIDE TEST BENCH 2A3 BORESIGHT DISPLACEMENT MEASUREMENT. (CONT)
c. Nightside Alinement Tool Assembly and Insert/Adapter Removal from Nightside Test Bench.
Two people are required when performing this task.
(1) Hold alinement tool assembly in place on sensor mount assembly.
(2) Have assistant loosen and disengage clamp assembly securing alinement tool assembly to
(3) Carefully remove alinement tool assembly and return it to its storage case.
(4) Hold insert/adapter in place on sensor mount assembly.
(5) Have assistant push sensor mount handle to unlock position (away from operator).
(6) Remove insert/adapter from sensor mount assembly.
2-11. TADS NSA INSTALLATION ON NIGHTSIDE TEST BENCH.
This paragraph covers the steps required to remove a TADS NSA from the storage container and install
it on the nightside test bench.
Prior to installing TADS NSA on test bench, pneumatic system must be
shut down. If pneumatic system is already shut down, skip paragraph a
and proceed to paragraph b.
a. Pneumatic System Shutdown.
While performing the following procedures, stand clear of open door. Any
movement of test bench could cause injury.
(1) On nightside test bench (1, figure 2-5), rotate turnlock fasteners (2) 1/4 turn counterclockwise
and open door (3).