SYSTEM ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE (Continued)
14. Install engine module in pump-engine module. (Refer to figure 4.)
Slide engine module (9) into pump-engine frame (10), PTO end first. If flexible coupling splined adapter will not
engage, it may be necessary to rotate the flex portion slightly to align with the splined flex coupling adapter.
Engage latches (8) to secure engine module (9) to pump-engine frame (10).
When clamping exhaust pipe to exhaust manifold, ensure that the lanyard is not pinched during
Clamp exhaust pipe (1) to exhaust manifold (2).
Connect pumpage over temperature cable at engine module connection panel connector J3 (3). Couple together
adjacent dust caps.
Connect fuel supply line (6) and fuel return line (7) at engine module.
Check that throttle control is at maximum position (fully right).
15. Position liquid fuel filter-separator (figure 1, 7) 4-5 feet from pump-engine module (5) with inlet facing fuel transfer
16. Position the accessory module (8) between the pump-engine module (5) and the liquid fuel filter-separator (7) so that
operator has a clear view and easy access to all system components.
17. Connect the 3" x 6' discharge hose (9) between fuel transfer pump discharge (10) and liquid fuel filter-separator (7) inlet
(lower port). Rotate discharge hose as required to remove any kink or bend. Open shutoff valve and unisex coupling
valves on discharge hose.
18. Connect the recirculation manifold (11) to the liquid fuel filter-separator (7) outlet (upper port) and open the manifold
unisex coupling valve. Do not open 3" unisex coupling of liquid fuel filter-separator. Rotate manifold so that the 2"
unisex couplings are facing the fuel drums and the unoccupied 3" unisex coupling is facing the area selected for the