After each hose is defueled and unisex coupling is closed, do not reopen the unisex coupling until
after defueling is completed. This will prevent introducing air into the system.
One at a time, open unisex valves (8) on discharge hoses at fueling points. Close unisex valve (8) as hose collapses.
One at a time, disconnect the inlet elbow valve camlock coupler (6) from the other three fuel drums hoses (9), allow
the hose to pump down, and close unisex valve (10).
When hoses are collapsed/defueled, close inlet elbow valve (3) on last fuel drum (2).
Turn off auxiliary pump (1).
Disconnect inlet elbow valve (3) from fuel drum (2).
Disconnect discharge hose (4) from auxiliary pump (1).
Hold auxiliary pump (1) over container. Open unisex coupling valve (5) and drain fuel. Close unisex coupling valve
m. Hold auxiliary pump (1) over container and disconnect auxiliary pump (1) from inlet elbow valve (3).
Disconnect auxiliary pump power cable from auxiliary pump module (1).
If fuel drums are to be defueled on site:
(1) If installed, ensure all elbow valve couplings at inlet and outlet of all affected fuel drums are closed.
(2) Remove the 2" x 2" elbow valve couplings from both ends of all affected fuel drums.
(3) Connect fuel suction hose from fuel source to a 2" x 1-1/2" elbow valve coupler.
(4) Install the 2" x 1-1/2" elbow valve coupler to one end of fuel drum.
(5) Defuel fuel drum until suction is lost.
(6) Repeat steps (3), (4) and (5) for all fuel drums to be defueled.
NORMAL SYSTEM SHUTDOWN
At accessory module, position engine switch to STOP position.
EMERGENCY SYSTEM SHUTDOWN
At accessory module, press EMERGENCY STOP switch.
If emergency stop switch malfunctions, position and hold fuel shut off lever in off position until engine stops.