Table 1. Unit Troubleshooting (Continued)
TEST OR INSPECTION
1. Leak at 3-inch unisex coupling flange at inlet or outlet port.
Step 1. Check mounting bolt tightness.
Attempt to tighten all six mounting bolts. Tighten any loose bolt(s), ensuring that all six bolts are tightened
Step 2. Replace inlet or outlet flange O-ring.
2. Unisex defueling coupling leaks at coupling inlet.
Disconnect coupling from inlet. Replace inlet O-ring.
3. Unisex defueling coupling leaks at filter sump boss.
Step 1. Check coupling security.
Make sure coupling is secure by attempting to tighten. Do not over-tighten.
Step 2. Replace defueling unisex coupling assembly. (WP 0027 00)
Step 3. Refer to Direct Support maintenance for repair.
4. Leak at sight gauge.
Inspect gauge body for physical damage.
5. Leak at filter vessel cover.
Step 1. Check mounting bolt security.
Verify that all twelve bolts are torqued to 30 ft lbs.
6. Differential pressure gauge does not operate.
Check for blockage.
Drain filter vessel into a suitable container.
Remove hard lines connected to the differential pressure gauge and inlet and outlet ports. Blow through lines to
verify that lines are not blocked with sediment. Clean or replace lines if blocked. If lines are open, replace