To reduce the friction between locking lugs and collar, pull back slightly on the
Always align the slot in the collar and the tab on the housing.
20. Tighten and torque the assembly to 250 in. lbs.
21. Pull back on the collar (27) to release the body wrench, remove body wrench. Remove nozzle assembly from vise.
22. Insert flow guide (31), spring (28) and sleeve seal (30) into nozzle housing (14).
During assembly the components; spring, flow guide and sleeve seal will be under
spring pressure. Do not push or pull collar to the rear. Do not remove compression
tool until assembly is completed. Personal injury could result.
23. Using compression tool push sleeve seal (30) and spring (28) into nozzle housing (14) until compression tool locks in
24. Insert poppet (29) through compression tool into nozzle housing (14).