39. If screw (5) and locking pin (6) were removed from end cover (4) use a soft jaw chuck or vise to hold locking pin (6) in
place and install screw (5).
Spring pressure will be present when installing the end cover.
It may be necessary to reposition actuating ring to allow for lock pin when installing end
40. Position spring retainer (7) and spring (8) over position indicator.
41. Install end cover (4) using screws (3). Tighten screws (3).
42. Use poppet tool to tighten poppet (29) securely in piston assembly in nozzle housing (14).
43. Remove compression tool by pulling back on collar (27).
END OF WORK PACKAGE