Figure 8-1. Exterior Check
(3) Left main landing gear.
7. Doors and linkage - Check.
1. Tire - Check for cuts, bruises, wear,
and proper inflation.
8. Air bypass and oil cooler (rear) -
Check free of obstructions and oil leaks.
2. Brake assembly - Check brake lines
for damage or signs of leakage, and brake linings for
9. Firewall fuel filter drain (at inertial
separator duct) - Turn/release. Check for fuel drainage.
3. Shock strut - Check for signs of
leakage and 2.75 INCH EXTENSION (MINIMUM) left
and right struts approximately equal.
1. Accessory section exhaust vent -
Check free of obstructions.
2. Starter-generat or air intake - Check
5. Safety switch - Check.
free of obstructions.
3. Left cowl locks - Locked.