1. Firewall shutoff valves - CLOSED.
1. Fight the fire.
2. Master switch - Down.
2. Land immediately if fire continues.
Land the aircraft immediately,
or bail out, depending on
seriousness of the fire.
(2) Engine fire - during flight . In the event an
d. Electrical Fire.
All circuits are
engine fire develops during flight, shut down the affected
protected by circuit breakers, which tends to
engine in the following manner:
prevent an electrical fire. Upon noting the
existence of an electrical fire, immediately
1. Firewall shutoff valve - CLOSED.
turn off all affected electrical circuits, if
known. If electrical fire source is unknown,
2. Power- IDLE.
proceed as follows:
1. Crew oxygen masks -
4. Condition lever - FUEL CUT-OFF.
5. Auxiliary fuel pump - OFF.
masks - As required.
6. Transfer pump - OFF.
3. Master switch - Down.
7. Cross feed - CLOSED.
4. All electrical switches - OFF
b. Fuselage Fire. If a fuselage fire occurs, perform
5. Battery - ON.
7. Essential equipment -
ON (individually until fire source is isolated).
(Bromochlorodifluoromethane) in the
fire extinguisher can produce toxic
effects if inhaled.
Change 7 9-11