Symbols Preceding Numbered Steps.
- Indicates performance of steps is mandatory for all "Thru Flights".
- Means performance of step is mandatory for "Night Flights".
- Indicates a detailed procedure for this step is included in the
Performance Checks section, located at the back of the checklist.
- Indicates mandatory check for "Instrument Flights".
- Indicates if installed.
- Indicates Copilot's Duties
Immediate action emergency items are underlined.
REPORTING ERRORS AND RECOMMENDING IMPROVEMENTS
You can help improve this manual. If you find any mistakes or if you know of a
way to improve the procedure, please let us know. Mail your letter, DA Form
2028 (Recommended Changes to Publications and Blank Forms), or DA form
2028-2 located in the back of the applicable Aircraft Operator's Manual direct to
Commander, U.S. Army Aviation and Troop Command, ATTN; AMSAT-I-MTS,
4300 Goodfellow Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63120-1798. A reply will be furnished to
ii C 7