2-3 COMPRESSOR TURBINE ASSEMBLY (AVIM) (Continued)
2-3-3 INSTALLATION (Cont)
8. Lightly coat splines of turbine disk (2) with Molykote G
When aligning splines, insure compressor turbine rotor
assembly is held steady to avoid damaging blade tips on
9. Align splines and install turbine disc (2).
10. Check keywasher (5) is clean, dry and free from burrs.
11. Lightly coat inside surface of keywasher (5) and
threads of bolt (6) with Molykote G (E.23).
12. Install keywasher (5) and bolt (6).
13. Install Wrench (T.53)(1) and Protector (T.19)(3).
Insure that locating dowels on outer arms of wrench are
located in two diametrically opposed flange C bolt holes.
14. Using a standard torque socket wrench, torque bolt (6)
to 600 to 650 inch-pounds, loosen to zero and retorque to
420 to 460 inch-pounds.
15. Remove protector (3).
16. Check blade tip clearance (Task 2-1-3). Inspect.
GO TO NEXT PAGE