5-3 ACCESSORY GEARBOX (AVIM) (Continued)
1. Blend burrs, nicks, and scratches.
Solution is poisonous.
Do not allow this solution
to touch skin.
Serious illness will
result if the poison
enters the body through
cuts or bruises.
Immediately remove any
solution from the skin.
Thoroughly wash the
contacted area with soap
2. Remove corrosion with Chromic Acid (E.43).
3. Repair damaged paint with Enamel (E.44).
4. Replace damaged studs, using appropriate stud
drivers (refer to Appendix F).
5. Replace damaged helicoil inserts, insuring that
reworked hole is treated with Chromic Acid (E.43).
GO TO NEXT PAGE