4-70 REPAIR FIRST TURBINE ROTOR CASE (AVIM) (Continued)
8. Subtract lowest tip clearance from MINIMUM
required tip clearance (0.019 inch). Result is
the amount of material to be removed from
Check housing for position of support.
Support must be installed at the forward
position on housing. If support is not
installed at the forward position on
housing, perform step 9.
9. Remove four screws (12) and move support
(13) to forward position on housing (14). In-
stall four screws (12).
10. Use helper and install milling machine (15),
part of skimming maintenance kit (T32), on
adapter (4). Install washer (16) and two nuts
(17) using spanner wrench, part of skimming
maintenance kit (T32).
11. Install counterweight (18) and pin (19)
12. Install cutter (20), part of skimming mainte-
nance kit (T32), in collet (21). Do not tighten
GO TO NEXT PAGE